Monday, January 10, 2005

eventful

what a day! dumating na si ate karen from davao!! yihee! may makukulit na ako...lol! told her everyday, sumthin new happens. went to the tantra booth at megatrade hall..ganda ha.sobra.as in e for effort.actually,dapat may award sila para sa pinaka astig na booth eh. may body art pa!buti nlng humabol ako.finally got my starbucks planner,yippeee!!! funny how little stuff make me happy...or make anyone happy,for the matter.and then,when the really important stuff...they never even give you the slightest reason to smile! darn.its a monday and i'm feeling cranky already! hindi pa sumisikat araw nyan ha.cant wait till i get to the office, i'm sure i'll have a fabulous time running around again.haha.but who's complaning?definitely not me! anything to take my mind off "things" would do..if it ever does...if i'm not making sense,forgive me. this is a person ranting, with a confused mind and an aching --toooot-- .heck, its my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home