Monday, January 17, 2005

war of hearts and minds

War of hearts and minds
7 days later
I still can't find
Truth and peace
How will I find my way
They say love, love without fear
Is said to be the key
But just look around
No clear answer to be found
Get me out of here...
- Bamboo

**exactly what i wana say...wish i could tell it to his face but then sna nagkikita kami. so instead of staying in this "war of hearts and minds" i'd rather bail and save my heart and mind. been there and done that, didn't like it one bit. so please lang, itigil na ang bolahan at pagpapakilig kasi its not working anymore. Yung mga girls mo, i know about it. The thing though is, you don't look the part of a player. But then again, looks can be deceiving and i must admit. I was deceived. But not anymore. Dag, enough of the "feeling" and start "thinking".


Just a reminder. It takes two to tango.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay hindi na pala ito kanta mo:

Don't call me in the middle of the night no more
Don't expect me to be there
Don't think that it will be the way it was before
Don't think that I care
I'm not over you yet
And I don't wanna be your friend
hahaha! :) peace leah :)

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger eventuallypretty said...

as usual relate nanaman ako... pero mas malala na tong sakin...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home