Saturday, March 05, 2005

love without fear

one of my friends' friend has this is her profile... i'm just not sure if she wrote this herself..but newei, i believe her. =)

read on!


Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free....
Will never fly away.

Goal: Love without fear, love as you would be loved

I live in love
I fly with love
I love without fear
I speak my needs
I am worthy of love
Wherever I go, I am loved
There is purity in the quiet touch
Love is eternal and ever-lasting
Love flows into my life like a river
I am a magnet to loving relationships
I allow myself to receive love without guilt
My relationships make perfect sense to me
My partner is understanding and supportive
I accept others as they are, just as they accept me
The more I love, the more that love is returned to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home