Wednesday, January 26, 2005

love's eyes

When first I looked into your eyes each breath
became a thousand sighs. My heart drummed out
a thunder beat; I glowed with joy from head to feet.
The hand of heaven touched my soul, as the bell of
destiny began to toll. The tide of love began to rise,
when first I looked into your eyes. When first I
looked into your eyes the world was filled with
summer skies. My sodden clouds of cold and grey
glowed with gold, then wisped away. A brilliant
rainbow arched across, as waves of love began to
toss. The air was filled with lovebird cries, when
first I looked into your eyes. When first I looked
into your eyes all time and space were paralysed.
Each second became eternity; between us lay
infinity. And in that instant, I was shown a universe
I had never known. I dwell there still, in Paradise,
when e're I look into your eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home