Tuesday, January 18, 2005

wish me luck!

-- though it brings tears to my eyes, i can feel it and that voice inside says i'm gonna be alright... ika nga ni j.lo. its a tuesday night and i just did ate merriam's makeup,she has a thing to attend to at manila peninsula with papa pogi, rafael. haha.. now i'm havin my hair done. lol. shower party ni ate ana later! can't wait! it'll be my first, yeah. the thing though is, i'm on a cleansing diet. that means i can only eat fruits and veggies and drink only water for a week. no more, no less. so good luck sa akin mamaya. hope i can resist the temptations!!! grrr... eh pano kung inuman pa later???waaaah..wawa nmn ako. pero kaya ko 'to. next wk ko nlng bbawiin.lol. i'm on my second day and i just had a banana. i'm full na actually. pero i'm sure in a while magugutom na naman ako. haay, good thing i still have 1 more banana and an apple. plus, i still have my mixed veggies marinated in kalamansi...yumm!!! eeewww! so wish me luck! sna umabot ako ng ganito until sunday. its actually helping me forget about stuff. which is a good thing, right guys? its been a while since i saw him and i'm actually okei with what's happening. though ung pic nmin naka-frame pa sa table ko dito sa office...haha! eh bakit ba, masama? we're only friends, c'mon! nothing's wrong with that, right?

talaga naman. talagang naisisingit pa din kahit na sobrang ang layo ng topic -- from cleansing diet to him! haaay, iba tlga pag.... wish me luck nlng!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home