Monday, March 07, 2005

up, up and awake...!

As the day ends and as I write these words-- words that convey how I feel-- I hope and wish to the stars and the skies above to heed my prayers.

I am in love.

Yes, i can say that now. I admit it. But somehow, I am ashamed. Not because of the feeling... Oh the feeling's great! My days are simply complete because of this magnificent, yet poignant, feeling. I am ashamed because I am in love with the wrong person. This certain someone doesn't deserve the feelings that I have for him. He doesn't deserve the concept of love, lest the word love at all.

This person is proud and selfish. He couldn't grasp the idea of gratitude, the idea of candor.. Heck! He couldn't even grasp the idea of promptness!

His whole face lights up when he smiles. When you look at him, you couldn't help but smile so yourself. But behind those smiles lie a different personality, another identity, intricately woven into this character of a man.

In my early posts, I mentioned that I don't love him nor hate him... Guess I have to take my own words back.

I do. God knows, I do.

I love him and...

I hate him.



I pray that God take these feelings away. He doesn't deserve it.



Nor I.




2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger eventuallypretty said...

teka teka teka... ano ito? are we on the same page? speaking of the same person? meron ba akong di nalalaman? hmmm?

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger czarinavilla said...

Drop by my house after your dentist's appointment para mabatukan kita! This is insane and yes, HE DOESN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS! Not even an ounce of it! Seriously. Mind games are the worst!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home