Monday, November 28, 2005

senti senti senti senti senti

i'm in senti mode for three days straight, gosh, its highly frustrating! i never knew it could be this hard. last saturday, as i was waiting for a friend, i decided to sit out in the garden outside studio 1. having had dinner a few minutes earlier, i was full and kinda sleepy already. which got me into a senti, dreamy mode... bad idea! to be sitting outside, alone and having a self-pity breakdown. grrr. i thought to myself, "masarap din siguro yung may nayayaya ka pagkatapos mo sa trabaho, magkape or tea, tambay lang. yung thought na may kasama ka kapag wala ka nang ginagawa. yung isang tao na you'd look forward to seeing after a long day from work..." beep. my phone alerted with a text message from my dad, nasa ministop na daw sila. haay, nandito yung sundo ko "kelan kaya ako magkakaroon ng ibang sundo? not that i mind na sinusundo ako ng tatay ko, but sana. . . iba naman..." waaah! got in the car and guess what song's playing??? this song :

Kung Wala Ka

Hale


Natapos na ang lahat
nandito pa rin ako
hetong nakatulala
sa mundo

hindi mo maiisip
hindi mo makikita
ang mga pangarap ko
para sa iyo

oh..
hindi ko maisip
kung wala ka
oh..
sa buhay ko

nariyan ka pa ba
hindi ka na matanaw
kung merong madadaanang
pasulong

sundan mo ang paghimig na lulan
na aking pinagtanto
sundan mo ang paghimig ko

*********************************************************
FOLLOWED BY:


Heaven Knows (This Angel Has Flown)
Orange and Lemons


There are times when I’m lying in my bed
How I bellow and cry from this stupid get
And my eyes are like windshields on a rainy day
Almost rubbed-out, swelling as I keep on
Digging my face in these cold hands of mine
Heaven knows how embittered I am

‘Cause this angel has flown away from me
Leaving me in drunken misery
I should have clipped her wings
And made her mine for all eternity

Now this angel has flown away from me
Thought I had the strength to set her free
I did what I did because I love her so
Will she ever find her way back home to me, ahh

I’m so tired, I feel like catching forty-winks
Being up all night in this elbow-room that puts me in a trance
Where hopes and dreams come true
Now, my lips are burning and my eyes are hurting
From these fumes I make, still I light another cigarette
Just to pass my time, oh, heaven knows how embittered I am

*********************************************************

Sunday: had our sunday session with my kampons. it was fab! i missed them sobra! after surfing through the shows on tv, we resolved to watching on dvd The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Anticipating morbid and graphic visuals, I was kinda holding my breath to see whats gonna happen next. Ha, I was a bit disappointed because it wasnt as scary as i was expecting. but it was good. ang galing umarte nung lead actress. had cza, mei and arlee sleep over our house cause my entire family went to cavite. duh! after watching exorcism, who would want to sleep alone in their house, right? but inspite of having seen that movie and having been able to hang and chat with my friends, why am i still in senti mode come monday morning??? i dunno...

when we ate breakfast earlier, arlee said he's old na coz he's already 23, turning 24 next year. cza then realized we will be turning 23 next year. mei, the youngest in our group, 20 yrs old, immediately pointed this out to me "shocks! leigh,mag 23 kna! mag boyfriend ka na noh! matanda ka na! baka maunahan pa kita ha." uhhh... thanks for rubbing it in mei, friend talaga kita.

kaya't eto, when everyone went home na, me -- back to senti mode. ugh!


1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger eventuallypretty said...

matanda at 23? gosh being 27 makes me feel ancient.

:p

tama na senti. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home