Monday, May 15, 2006

bored and surviving

Its been a while since I really took time to update my blog. Its been a while because nothing significant has been happening to me lately. Its been the same thing for the past couple of months. Work and work and more work. Out of town shows. Tapings and shootings and pictorials and all that showbiz stuff that seemed to have taken its toll on me. I've been doing these for the past two years and its getting to such a bore. Sundays wasted on waiting for that one gap for a live noontime show. Going to unknown territories and staying there for hours without doing anything but wait and wait some more. Mall shows and fiestas in almost all the major cities in the country. It's not so bad. It's just that I don't see any growth in it. I don't feel like I can do these things for ten years more. It's not that appealing to me anymore. Don't ask me why because I absolutely don't have any explanation. Or maybe I am just bored out of my wits. There's no challenge anymore. I think... My boss will be on leave for two months once she gives birth so that'll keep me occupied for the time being. But I've done that last year and I survived. I know I can be boss-less for two months, I can make it on my own. But this is a different boss so... Hmmmn.. I'll see.
My table's a mess and I'm not even exerting any effort to clean it up. Because if I do, it'll be too clean and I'll be too paranoid because its too clean so I'll mess it up again. Oh crap, what am I supposed to do? I'm just not myself lately. Yesterday while driving, I almost got hit twice. But luckily, I was able to avoid the cars so here I am, alive and kicking; bored and surviving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home