Tuesday, May 02, 2006

so far... its been 60 things

[x] I have eaten more than 5 meals a day.(^^;)
[x] I have read a lot of books.
[x] I have been on some sort of varsity team.
[ ] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping.
[] I have been to Canada.
Total = 3

[] I have been to Europe.
[x] I have watched cartoons for hours.
[x] I have tripped UP the stairs.
[x] I have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
[] I have been snowboarding/skiing.
Total = 3

[x] I have played ping pong.
[x] I swam in the ocean.
[] I have been on a whale watch.
[x] I have seen fireworks.
Total =3

[x] I have seen a shooting star.
[] I have seen a meteor shower.
[x] I have almost drowned.
[x] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear.
Total = 3

[x] have listened to one cd over & over & over again.
[x] have had stitches.
[x]I have been on the honor roll.
[] I have had frostbite.
[] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there
[x]I have stayed up til 2 doing homework/projects.
[x] I currently have a job.
[x] I experienced ice skating.
[x] I have been rollerblading.
[x] I have fallen flat on my face.
Total = 8

[x] I have tripped over my own two feet.
[] I have been in a fist fight.
[x] I have played videogames for more than 3 hours
straight.
[x] I have passed out from being drunk.
[x] I have watched power rangers.
total = 4

[x] I do attend Church regularly.
[x] I have played truth or dare.
[x] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[x] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[] I've lost weight since one year ago.
Total = 4

[x] I've called someone stupid. And meant it.
[x] I've been in a verbal argument.
[x] I've cried in school.
[] I've played basketball on a team.
Total = 3

[] I've played baseball on a team.
[] I've played football on a team.
[] I've played soccer on a team.
[] I've done cheerleading on a team.
[] I've played softball on a team.
[x] I've played volleyball on a team.
[]I've played tennis on a team.
[] I've been on a swim team.
[] I've been on a golf team.
Total = 1

[x] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my
life.
[] I've bungee jumped.
[] I've climbed a rock wall.
[x] I've called myself an idiot.
[x]I've cried myself to sleep.
[] I've had (or have) pets.
Total = 3

[] I've owned a spice girls cd.
[x] I've owned a britney spears cd.
[x] I've owned an N*Sync cd.
[x] I've owned a backstreet boys cd.
Total = 3

[x] I've been in the newspaper.
[x] I've been on TV.
Total = 2

[ ] I've been to Hawaii.
[x] I've eaten sushi.
[x]I've been on the other side of a waterfall.
[x] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies.
[x] I've watched all of the Harry Potter movies.
Total = 4

[] I've watched all of the Rocky movies.
[x] I've watched the 3 stooges.
[x] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
[x] I've watched Looney Tunes.
[] I've been stuffed into a locker.
Total = 3

[x] I've been called a geek.
[x] I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade.
[x] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it.
Total = 3

[x] I've hugged my mom within the past 24 hrs.
[x] I've met a celebrity/music artist.
[x] I've written poetry.
[] I've been arrested.
Total = 3

[x] I've been tickled till I've cried.
[x] I've had/have siblings.
[x]I've been to a rock concert.
Total = 3

[x] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it.
[x] I've been in a play.
[] I've been picked last in gym class.
[x] I've been picked first in gym class.
[x] I've been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
Total = 4


i have lived through 60 things in my entire life... ala lang.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home