Saturday, December 24, 2005

DISCLAIMER: This is going to be a picture-blog entry.


I was looking forward to our family vacation- finally an escape from work!!! Oh and did I enjoy every moment! Yes, I am gushing! I loved it. And it crushed my dear heart that its over...



So our first stop for the vacay was Bohol. Obviously! This is a pic of a part of the 1,268 chocolate hills which is the main tourist attraction in Bohol. To get this view, you hafta climb 214 steps at the complex. But after that sorta exercise, it'll leave you with a fabulous, fabulous view like this. Ang galeng nga ng shot coz its like someone was opening up the hills for us. Notice where the light side and the dark side separates? Shox! Heaven!





Tarsius syrichta

This is a tarsier. Apparently.
TRIVIA!!!

Each tarsier's eye is bigger than the entire brain.

They can rotate their head almost 180 degrees in each directions, like owls.

We ate lunch in one of the floating restaurants at the Loboc River and there was this place near where they hald tarsiers captive. Nice! Taking this pic was a truly huge effort as they keep leaping from tree to tree. Its nice though, right?




Our last night in Bohol and I got this fabulous sky during sunset. Yeah, it was nice there. Even nicer than Boracay- the sand much finer, the beach more secluded, the food fantastic! We went to see the shrine where Rajah Soliman and Legaspi made a blood compact, tarsiers (cute!!!) and of course, the Chocolate Hills. The people there are accomodating and nicer as well. And I'm not talking about the hotel people. I'm talking about the locals. Bohol is my new favorite place in the world!



Next stop, is Cebu. Now I've been to Cebu hundreds of times already but I haven't been able to go around - island hopping, snorkeling and I haven't been to the Top! Its the highest point in Cebu where you can see the whole city. The view was fantastic!



This is the view from the Top. Going there from Mactan took us almost an hour, we were trying to catch the sunset but yeah, traffic happens in Cebu as well so this is what was left for us to see. But hey, i'm not the one to complain if what you'll see is this! Fab! Fab! Fab!









When we got back to the hotel, this is what I saw from our veranda. The view was breath taking!!! I can't get over it til now! It was nostalgic! I had to sit out and stare and ogle. So it was a bit chilly, must've been nicer to be cuddling with someone but what the heck! I can manage. Wahahaha!




I woke up the next day, at exactly 6am, to catch a glimpse of a sunrise view from the veranda. But I was kinda disappointed because it was cloudy and there was a soft drizzle outside. I took this picture though and it is still nice. Calming is the right word. I went back to sleep though. Hehehe...






When I woke up again, I thought I would see the sun shining but no... The rain didn't stop until we left Cebu. Sad that we left already, the weather was going along with my mood. Darn it. I enjoyed our vacay though. I was sooo looking forward to it and I wasn't disappointed at all. Now, I'm back and stressed already. Guess who's making me stressed?! Guess! Guess! Walang clue!


1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger eventuallypretty said...

ako alam ko!!!! joke.

inggit ako sa vacation mo. huhu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home