Monday, November 28, 2005

senti senti senti senti senti PART 2

If I reach for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? If I go for you lips, will you kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you love me?

Love does not recognize time. Love is waiting for that special person even if it takes forever.

Once in a lifetime you meet someone that takes your breath away, not because you want them to, but because they were meant to.

I wanna be the girl he looks at from across the room, smiles, and says to his friends, "That's her."

Meeting you was faith, being your friend was by choice, but falling in love with you was out of my hands.

Loving someone doesn't mean you have to be with that someone, because sometimes Fate plays a fool on us and we are not meant to be together. But still, there is love between us.


Heartless I may be, for angels fly free; yet here I hope, to see him fall for me.

One day my Prince Charming will come, he just got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions!

Some of us think holding on makes us strong; But sometimes it is letting go. -Hermann Hesse

It's like a knife through the heart when it all falls apart. It's like someone takes a pin to your balloon. It's hole, it's a cave, it's kinda like a grave, when he tells you that he's found somebody new. Why they call it fallin', now I know.

Don't worry if he catches you looking at him 'cause it only means that he's looking back.

Find the one you can be yourself in front of, you can say anything to, you can laugh, you can smile, you can cry, scream, kiss, and hug. Y'all can fight, make up at the end of the night and he'd still be crazy about you!

You cupped my face with your hands, you gently held me with your eyes; I was lost in a whirlwind of spellbound emotions - and I hadn't received your kiss yet! Forever and exhilarating bliss were captured in that moment, the moment you captured my breath and my heart.

If the one you desire isn't interested, it's their loss. Don't make it yours.

I've fallen for someone, but I don't want to get up!

Sometimes you've gotta break the rules and stand apart, ignore your head and follow your heart.

A good woman inspires a man. A brilliant woman interests him. A beautiful woman fascinates him. But a sympathetic woman gets him.

Find arms that will hold you at your weakest, eyes that will see you at your ugliest, lips that will kiss you in both instances, and a heart that will love you at your worst. Only then will you have found your true love.

I would give all I have for the one thing that cannot be bought.

For every day there must be a night. For every question there must be an answer. For every dream there must be a realization. I pray that you could be the nights for my days, the answer to all of my questions. But most of all I would wish for you to be the realization to all of my dreams

I’ve been alone with you inside my mind, and in my dreams I’ve kissed your lips a thousand times. I sometimes see you pass outside my door. Hello, is it me you’re looking for? I can see it in your eyes; I can see it in your smile. You’re all I’ve ever wanted and my arms are open wide, because you know just what to say, and you know just what to do, and I want to tell you so much - I love you. - Lionel Richie - "Hello"

If nothing happens and you still have no one beside you...
If at night before you sleep,, you feel empty...
If in the morning you wake up and find it hard to find a reason to live another day...
If in the midday, you're stressed at work and needs someone to talk to...
If you get home and find yourself alone and aching...
If you're angry and hurt and wants to hurl your frustrations to someone...
If your question and doubts are left unaswered...
If your heart yearns for something, someone that doesn't yearn for you...
Let me be that person.
Someone who'll stay with you no matter what.
Someone who'll sleep beside you thru the night and still be the same person you wake up to the next day.
Someone who'll check up on you when you get to work, if you've had your lunch or your break.
Someone you'll look forward coming home to.
Someone who will take all your cursings and angst against everyone and no one.
Someone who might not have all the answers but is willing to search for them with you.
Someone who'll put their arms around you and say "Wake up sleepyhead..."
Someone who'll make and drive you mad but still love that she's making and driving you mad.
Someone who'll be your reason for every single thing you'll be doing for the rest of your life.
Someone who'll catch you when you fall and is willing to do it over and over again even if you are not falling for her...
Yes.
I am that and so much more.
But your heart yearns for another heart.
And so I taught my heart to stop yearning for yours.
But...
My heart is stubborn.
My heart has a mind of its own.
My heart is still yours.
But i am learning to let go while still hoping that someday your heart will yearn for mine.
So for now, you rest in the deepest part of my heart.
If one day, you realize your heart should be with mine, it will find what its looking for.
My heart's not that hard to find.
Its just waiting and biding for her time-
Her time to make you realize she is the reason, the life, the other soul that you were looking for, all this time...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home