Friday, March 25, 2005

unanswered messages.dreams.reality

i guess so... because even if i send him a message everyday, i wouldn't get a reply. i guess the message was not received at all. OR he just don't want to reply. OR wala siyang pang-reply. WAHAHA! now i'm just trying to amuse myself here.

Sooo, i've been having vivid dreams of him. now, i know i said im over him but its not like i can control my dreams, u know. anyway, the dreams are different everytime. its been, what, two weeks already and heck, i'm still dreaming a different episode every night! what bothers me is that it is so real, it hurts to wake up and realize that it was only a ludicrous dream. maybe that's why, for the past two days, i've overslept and stretched myself to the limit, waking up an hour past lunchtime, hoping to somehow live in the dreams i'm having. i don't remember much of what i've dreamt but everytime i wake up, even now, i know it was something good and i wake up smiling everytime (until realization sets in that i was just dreaming).

i know a lot of people would probably smack me for saying this but somehow, i'm okei with that. that even for a while, i have him. even in my dreams, he was so real to me. and so i look forward to sleeping every single night. because in that place between peaceful slumber and dreaming, i am with him and he is with me. and i don't mind. at least, its true... even if its just in my dreams...




3 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger eventuallypretty said...

parang naririnig ko na si kirsten dunst sa background...

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger czarinavilla said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger czarinavilla said...

The perfect song for you would be Everly Brothers' "All I have To Do Is Dream". Teehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home