Wednesday, April 13, 2005

..dream without you..

"I don't wanna dream if my dream is without you
I don't wanna sleep if my dream will only be blue
I don't wanna hear the words, I don't wanna feel your touch
All I know is that you hurt me so much.."


"Only in my dreams can I hold you, only there shall I call you mine. But when my dreams are finally over, reality accepts and proclaims that you are someone who could never be mine.."

"Last night I had a dream about you, but when I woke up, I was hugging my pillow. How I wish tonight I'd dream of my pillow and wake up hugging you.."

"People say that I should stop living in a dream world. They say that I would never get what I want. But when it comes to you, well... Dreams are the only things I can count on.."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home