Saturday, April 23, 2005

movie review

midweek, i've watched three asian movies -- two were from korea and one was from china (i think)-- The Classic, Il Mare and Fly Me To Polaris.

Of the three, I liked Il Mare more. It was like living in the present but holding on to the past and then finally letting go of the past to keep the present and most especially, the future. Complicated ba? Basta its super ganda talaga.

"Look outside the window
If the branches swing gently in the wind
Then the one you love is loving you, too.

"Open your ears
If you hear your heartbeat
Then the one you love is loving you.

"Close your eyes
If there's a smile on your lips
Then the one you love is loving you, too."


-- The Classic

These were lines from the letters the guy in the movie sent to the girl. Why did I include it in this entry? On the contrary...

Because when I look outside my window, wala namang branches...

Because when I open my ears, I hear the sounds of the city, the noise, the commotion but not my heartbeat...

Because when I close my eyes, there's no smile on my lips... Only tears welling up inside.


1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger eventuallypretty said...

wahaha...ayan nanaman tayo...senti mode is back :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home