Thursday, May 12, 2005

moving on..

akala ko natuto na ako. akala ko tapos na. natuldukan ko na ang lahat. that i can finally move on. buti na lang tama ang akala ko. mahal ko pa siya pero di ko na kaya. i guess its time to give up. wala na kong nakikitang dahilang kung bakit kelangan ko pang mag-stay sa isang relationship na purely one way!

okei, okei. this is the alcohol talking pero di ako sinungaling. i guess i am able to clear my thoughts this way. i had a long day at work (my boss in on maternity leave for two months, i think, so cut me some slack, okei?) and there are still some stuff troubling me.

so anyway. as i've told myself, doormats are for the feet, not for the heart. i hafta stop being one because di ko rin alam kung san ako pupulutin after once i decide to become one. or am i one already?

i guess so... pero i owe it to myself not to be one. so i am saying goodbye and moving on... sana kayanin ko 'to... i realized, its been a December-May love affair (one-sided na lng) and its about time to move on...

Shit.

Life's a rollercoaster.

And i'm on the front seat.

God help me.




p.s.
kelangan ko ba talagang makita pa yung mga babae nya???? this is bull...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home