Tuesday, May 17, 2005

why do you still believe me?

after the dance workshop, i was surprised to still see people here in the office (aside from kuya alan and ate lulu). btw, i just did sumthin stupid... na kay jenny kasi yung nina live cd ko so now i'm making a copy for myself coz i don't think i'll be able to retrieve it. kaso i think sira yung cd burner dito sa office kaya i think nasira ko din yung blank cd ko!!! waaaah!!! wala na ko nina live...boohooohooo...

ANYWAY, i was able to read my previous blogs- as in yung since january pa ha and i was surprised at how stupid i really sounded with my entries. i just kept talking about some certain guys and how i kept saying (or telling myself) that i'm over him or getting over him or simply "Tama na".. pero ANONG PETSA NA?!? Haaay, kung bibilangin ko kung ilang entry ko ang tungkol sa kaniya, aba, i might as well forget counting. it wouldn't make sense kasi almost, if not all ha, are of him.

so the question is, why do you still believe me? why do you think that i am trying to get over it? am i? do i want to? do i have to? (ano 'to, twenty questions?!?)

its been ages na talaga that i've vowed to myself.

malamig pa nun eh, december time... aba eh, summer na... patapos na nga eh. and i admit. yun lang, i admit to something... pero akin na lang yun kung ano man yun.

quite frankly, i am so tired na. my heart and mind are tired. pero heto ako.. doormat! hurrah! raise ur hand if u are one. uso ata 'to ngayon eh.


3 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger eventuallypretty said...

sobrang uso. ako nga last year pa. iba iba nga lang. haha. at least ikaw isa lang. hwehwehwe.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger feeling pretty said...

When you get in a relationship, just be happy that you're in it. When the relationship doesn't last just be happy that you were able to spend some of your heartaches & laughter with the person. Be thankful that you found out sooner (than later) that what the two of had could never have worked out---at least it happened before any wedding and pregnancy happened. Right? Surely, there's something to be thankful about that.

Love yourself more than you love anyone else and everytime you love someone else don't give it all (leave some love for yourself). So when everything fails there's still love within you that could carry you through the lonely times. Life is too short to waste thinking about someone else who clearly doesn't care as much as you do. Learn how to feel emotions and WALK AWAY from them.

Be strong. Be confident. Be happy with who you are, with what you have & don't have. Have a mantra of "I'm a gorgeous woman with a great personality! It's his lost god damn it!!!" =) You're the queen of you and you've got the key in you. Here's a song... From me to you HA-HA.


"Soak Up The Sun"

My friend the communist
Holds meetings in his RV
I can't afford his gas
So I'm stuck here watching TV
I don't have digital
I don't have diddly squat
It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got

[CHORUS:]
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up o I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna soak up the sun
I've got a crummy job
It don't pay near enough
To buy the things it takes
To win me some of your love
Every time I turn around
I'm looking up, you're looking down
Maybe something's wrong with you
That makes you act the way you do
Maybe i am crazy too

[CHORUS]

I'm gonna soak up the sun
While it's still free
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Before it goes out on me
Don't have no master suite
I'm still the king of me
You have a fancy ride, but baby
I'm the one who has the key
Every time I turn around
I'm looking up, you're looking down
Maybe something's wrong with you
That makes you act the way you do
Maybe I am crazy too

[CHORUS]

I'm gonna soak up the sun
Got my 45 on
So I can rock on.


P.S. Thanks for greeting me on my B-DAY =D

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger moonchild said...

can u c me raising my hand lola lei? haha. yep, i still bliv u. i know that u're trying nmn e. ganyan lng tlga minsan...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home