Monday, July 11, 2005

TO DO LIST (or sumthin...)

i've been meaning to write something interesting and deep in my blog but i'm at a loss for words...

i've been trying to sleep early every night but it seems that every time i lay down, my mind wanders somewhere which keeps me from getting much needed rest...

i've been wanting to run for about an hour or so but its either raining every morning or i'm too tired to get up...

i've been putting off cleaning up my office table but i've been loaded with too much work that i just kept putting it off...

i've been intending to go to ukay-ukay but something kept coming up...

i've also planned to go back to quiapo and shop for my "business" but i seem to have no one to go with me...

i've been planning so many things for others that i might just shelve the idea of doing something for myself.


BUT!

now that my boss is back, maybe, one way or another, i can finally do something about those stuff that i've been meaning to do.

maybe i will be able to write something profound in my next entry.

maybe i will be able to run after all. it hasn't rained in the morning for some time now.

maybe tomorrow i can get a head start by cleaning up some mess on my table.

maybe my ukay ukay fix will push through on friday.

maybe i can go to quiapo on saturday with cza or zen.

and maybe.

just maybe.

i can sleep soundly tonight...


2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Caramel Macchiato said...

psssst! ako hindi mo yayayain mag quiapo? :) used to love goin there noh.. saka parang ang saya saya mag-ukay. san ba pwede?
TARA!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger moonchild said...

ako din!!! kaso andami ko din ginagawa... bihira na nga ako magsuklay!!! haha. mishu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home