Friday, June 03, 2005

-- empty --

I felt empty.

Today.

That's how it was, that's how it felt.

Empty.

I was there but not really. I worked all day - started it as usual, went to work a little bit late but I was already taking and making calls while still at home. As soon as I stepped foot in the office, I was busy. Didn't even have time to eat a full meal but then again, I don't look like I need one. =) Had a few glitches here and there but I managed to pull through & sealed off some really good deals for my artists. I was busy. Period.

But still, I felt empty.

I dont' know how long this is going to last.. Heck, I don't know how I would last.

This empty feeling... Its getting to me.

And I don't like it. Not one bit.



** This entry has been sitting in my drafts folder for quite sometime now. And it still stands true.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one saturday night, i stayed at home, channel-surfing, eating mcdo takeout and drinking vodka - alone. how much more pathetic can i get? i think quarter-life crisis is getting to us all... (so does this mean i get to live until i'm 80?)

mishu lola lei

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger eventuallypretty said...

it'll pass. been there. lookee where iam haha...not much of a nice comparison. but at least i look decent. and so will you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home