Thursday, June 22, 2006

10 to 1

10 FIRSTS

first best friend: florie na tlga eh
first screen name: esprit310
first pet name: wala, never had one
first piercing: my ears when I was a baby
first crush: si nitoy
first school: new era college
first house location: sampaloc, manila
first kiss: si nitoy, nyahaha
first thing bought with your savings/allowance: BOP magazine
first perfume: i cant remember the scent, bsta victoria's secret yun eh

9 LASTS

last time you smoked: hmmm
last food you ate: la paz batchoy lucky instant mami
last car ride: taxi this morning to work
last phone call: ate cheryl, about an hour ago
last song you listened to: love this way - eden's crush
last words you said: aaah!! (is that even a word?)

8 HAVE-YOU-EVERS

dated a best friend: NO!
been arrested: nope
been on TV: yes, in my most ghastly moment
eaten sushi: nope!
cheated on your BF/GF: nope
been on a blind date: yup!
been in love: yup
cried in public: a couple of times

7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING

1. wooden bangles
2. jeans
3. earrings i made on my own
4. nike baller id
5. shoes i bought in ukay
6. makeup
7. victorian-ish top

6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY

1. went to church
2. went to work
3. did the paper work
4. attended the code of conduct meeting
5. watched full metal alchemist
6. did my makeup

5 FAVORITE THINGS

1. My cellphone
2. My iPod and my mp3 collection, my cds too
3. my makeup - hehe
4. my shoes!
5. books!

4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST


1. my parents
2. florie
3. cza
4. pam

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE
YOU DIE


1. dive the great barrier reef
2. bungee jump
3. find the love/s of my life

2 CHOICES

1. vanilla or chocolate: vanilla
2. hugs or kisses: both!

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?

1.) si uhhhmmmm.... hehehe

Tag! Your IT!

Quiao
Xseth
Teng
Thess
Nhila
Cheryl
Cza
Ina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home