Tuesday, July 19, 2005

sumthin, sumthin...

Well, I believe I deserve to be congratulated coz today, I have been able to eat normally again. Thank God, really. A bit slower, but yeah, I’ve been able to eat rice and meat, the last time I did was last Saturday morning. Yebaah! The stitches on the right gum area still hurt though. Ouch!

Oh and one more thing, I’ve my Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince book already and I can’t put it down!!! Well, of course, at this moment, I did. But this is gonna be short coz I’m gonna go back to reading it. I can’t wait to finish it!

I don’t believe I’ve mentioned it before but I’m back making earrings and I’ve been getting a lot of orders. Geesh, I thought I was just gonna do this for some extra cash but it seems that it’s becoming more of a small business na. Hmmm, let’s see where this is headed. Heck, I’ve been selling in schools, in our office, at my aunt’s office, at the city hall, in a bazaar and my hands are a total wreck, callused to the Nth level! Oh well, no one’s gonna hold my hand anyway, so… Haha.

And one last thing, go get John Legend’s Get Lifted album. You won’t regret it. I love it!!! Reading Harry potter while John Legend's playing and some vanilla ice cream, heaven!


Have a nice day. I'm finally gonna go ukay ukay later, yahooo!!!


2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger eventuallypretty said...

nang gagaya ka ng title ha... ehehehe... :)

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger moonchild said...

pa-order ng hikaw!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home