Wednesday, July 20, 2005

the SEARCH is OVER

i never really thought i would find it again. i've searched, high and low, and found none. with every search, i grew wary, thinking i would never experience it again. people have told me to go to one place and another, telling me i could find it there. but, again, it had eluded my grasps.

it reminded of sweet, innocent days. when you could laugh your heart out as if there is no tomorrow. when you could dance in the rain without people glowering at you. when you could belt out a song and still get a round of applause. it reminded me of days when you could just lull yourself to sleep.

and so my search had ended. i have found it again. and upon reaching it, i said to myself, i'm never gonna let it go. i will always return to this one place where i have foun it again.

yes, i've found it.


i've found birch tree, my favorite milk of all time. =P

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger eventuallypretty said...

haha sana tinanong mo na lang si kuya germs. baka nabigyan ka pa ng discount *lol*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home